Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun family nights

In the evenings we like to walk to one of the parks in our neighborhood and play for a while. One night recently I remembered to take my camera along and got a few fun shots of the girls.
Emory found a beautiful leaf on the way to the park and was giving it to me as a gift. She's such a sweet girl!
I was really enjoying taking pictures of Addison as she was playing. She kept moving so I ended up getting several shots that I think are pretty neat.

Greg took the two big girls on a nature walk through the woods and along the creek. They found some neat stuff just as they were getting started. Just after I took this picture Addison decided to join them and ended up going down the hill face first and skinned up the entire right side of her forehead and cheek.

Speaking of boo-boos, Emory had a wood chip catapulted at her head, leaving a huge scratch and bruise right between her eyes. She kept scratching at it, so we had to keep a band-aid on it for almost a whole week. Too funny!

Trinity had a great time showing me her new tricks like climbing up to the top of the fire truck.

Emory decided she needed to take a turn showing off her tricks too!

Trinity was pouting when we told her it was time to go

She quickly recovered when she got to play soccer on her way back home

I love our family nights at the park!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker