Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few random pictures

In loading the pictures from Emory's recital this morning I realized how far behind I an in pictures so I thought I'd make a post with a few random things. These all happen to be of Emory and Addison, but don't worry I have an entire post coming soon of just Trinity!
Check out the size of these tears! How pathetic is this? She melts my heart!

Setting a new trend for tiaras, this way they don't mess up your hair!

Taking after her Daddy, Addison LOVES rice and beans!

Bath Time!!!!

Emory was using her babies playpen to be a turtle. She would crouch down on the ground and completely disappear underneath it. I actually panicked one time when I couldn't find her!

My little flower child

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker