Monday, August 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

So today is a kind of big day, it's my mom's birthday! It's not just any birthday either, it's a BIG one, you know one that ends in a zero?!?! I wouldn't dare mention which big one, because that is so tacky, but it is the 30th anniversary of her 30th birthday:) Mom, you have to admit that it made you smile:) Just know that we love you with all our heart, forever, no matter what!!!!!

We hope you have a wonderful day and you celebrate every single chance you get! We can't wait to see you this weekend! And remember, we will be thinking about you all day! Think of your "pep ralley" as a giant birthday party! They all know you and love you, so I'm sure that's exactly what it would be if the Superintendent knew what day it was!


Oh, don't forget to play the video below for a special birthday wish from your special girls!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRTCujAsTCc

Sorry that wasn't better, it was my first attempt at using the video feature on my camera (obvioulsy don't get the lighting thing) and my first attempt at linking anything to my blog. I have spent hours trying to get the actual video on here and haven't had any luck yet. I'm sure it's YouTube, not user error:)

by the way, the girls had "HAPPY" "BIRTHDAY" and "GA" written on their stomachs. Apparently it tickled a little bit so Addison wouldn't hold still enough to have Gaga written on there...sorry! I hope it at least made you smile Mom!

LFNMW!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker