Thursday, August 23, 2007

The first full day

Well we are home and all reports are very positive! Emory was hard at play on the play ground when I arrived and was happy to see me. Her teacher said she had a really good day! After she got over her initial bout of fussing a couple of minutes after I left, the rest of the day was smooth sailing. The teacher said she was really sweet and cooperative and very smart and a great listener! She apparently took a really good nap as well, so I guess she played hard this morning! She was really happy to tell me about what she did with her friends and how much fun they had.

Trinity's teacher said she had a really good day too. She was grumpy with me when I picked her up, so we're going to tell ourselves it's because she was so well behaved during school that she needed to let go a little. I'm sure she's tired too! She told me a lot of what they did and it sounds like they had a great time! After getting a drink and snack she is in a much better mood and willing to talk.

Whew...we made it and it looks like we'll be willing to go back again!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker