Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm truly blessed!

I have the best little girls on the planet! They once again got up on their own and got themselves dressed for the second and final day of "practice" for school. They did some beautiful arts and crafts projects to surprise me with and we went to the grocery store where they were perfect angels! I am so blessed to have such incredible children! While we were in the store an elderly gentleman was admiring the girls, not only because they're cute all dolled up and carrying their own babies, but because they were so well behaved and willing to be helpful when I asked for it or needed it- but not when I didn't. He was one of several elderly people that complemented me today on their behavior. Anyway, as we were going our separate ways down the aisle he said, "God bless you girls". My response initially was, "Thanks, you too", but then after looking back at my precious angels I continued with, "I AM blessed!". So nice to have people remind me from time to time how blessed I truly am!


Tomorrow is the real deal, Trinity starts kindergarten! She's really excited! We'll so how it goes in the morning though. Send positive thoughts our way and I'll send you pictures when we get home. I asked her this evening what she was most looking forward to in kindergarten this year and she said, "playing in the play kitchen and lunch.". They get to eat lunch in the cafeteria this year. Her past three years there she has eaten in her classroom but now she's a BIG KID and gets to eat with the big kids!

I'll let you know how it goes when we get home...

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker