Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My little Princess

I guess she's not so little any more, huh? Today was her big day! Trinity started kindergarten! She was really excited to see her friends again and to get to play with them today. I didn't tell her she had to go to chapel, so she was excited about school (she hates chapel b/c she has to sit quietly). When she was getting dressed this morning she said, "Do I have to go to kindergarten EVERY day?" I told her she did, then she said, "I don't want to, I quit kindergarten." So I explained to her that it wasn't EVERY day, just the days Daddy goes to work, and she was okay with that. When we got to her classroom she was a little timid, but then her friends started getting there and she warmed up. By the time I left she sat down in her seat at her table and said with a big smile, "Bye Mommy, I love you!" That was a good note to leave on! Her teacher's oldest daughter is in their class too, she was the most emotional mom there I think. They are going to have a great year!

Here's a picture of my little princess, my big girl, all ready for school. Today's only a 1/2 day, so I'll let you know how it went after we get home.


I found a couple of pictures of her first day of Pre-K 3 for you to see how big she's gotten, I didn't have one for the first day of Pre-k 4, oh well! I'll be back later today...

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker