Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Trinity's day...

Well, it seems to have gone well! She doesn't just come out and tell us things, even when we ask direct questions, it usually just trickles out as the conversations continue, so we'll see. She was happy when I got there, happy to see me and happy to have been at school. She was excited that they got to do "stations", play with play-doh, and have snacks at their tables. They were only there for three hours today, so I guess tomorrow will be a better taste of reality.

Tomorrow is Emory's first day of Pre-k 2! She is really excited about being in the big kids class and having her own spot at the table! She was really confused this morning when she wasn't going to school too. She kept fussing for me to get her backpack and for her to get her stuff together. We talked about it several times, but I don't think she believed me that she wasn't going to school today until she got back in the car with me after dropping Trinity off. I hope they both do as well tomorrow as Trinity did today!

Emory LOVED the attention from me this morning! She just kept looking at me and grinning her guilty grin, then hugging me. She did really miss having Trinity to play with though and she was glad to see her when we picked her up!

I'll let you know how the day goes tomorrow, keep us in your thoughts again for a smooth day for all!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Katie and Greg!

I love Addison's announcement. You have such a beautiful family.

I am so impressed with your blog. Wow am I behind the times. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful moments and life milestones.

We'll have to catch up soon.

Love,

Michele Berube
P.S. I'm with Fred too!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker