Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emory

Now it's Emory's turn for a catch-up post. She has adjusted well to living in Fort Worth and made some really sweet friends. She is going to day school at our church two days a week and taking a class at The Little Gym. Several of the children that are in these classes she also knows from the other, or from church or from being the sibling of one of Trinity's school friends, so she is getting to know some of the children through multiple avenues. She has a serious crush on one of her Little Gym teachers and it's adorable! She always sits or stands as close to him as humanly possible, even if that means she's literally in his lap! He is extremely sweet and wonderful with the kids, at least she has good taste:)

Emory is STILL obsessed with clothes, shoes, makeup, purses...all the girly girl stuff. She changes clothes at least five times a day for one reason or another. I will do as much laundry for her as I do for the rest of the family combined! We're working on putting things back in their clean places instead of the hamper if they're not dirty...not there yet though:)

Emory has always been the sweetest and most snugly of my girls. On her first day of school when I went to pick her up she gave one of her teachers a giant hug and her teacher said, "She has got to be the most yummy child I've ever had!" I agree...she's wonderful! Don't get me wrong though, she does have her challenging times, but if she didn't then I would worry. We've decided that she's going to be a night owl...she stays awake (laying in her bed) half the night and still gets up at the crack of dawn! It's amazing, she was such a great sleeper as a baby and now she doesn't sleep at all!

She is doing so well with learning her letters and their sounds, and she is starting to want to learn how to spell things and write her letters.

I can't believe she's almost 4! Then again there's times I forget she's not already a teenager:)

Oh, and don't worry, she still has her daddy's dry wit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker