Thursday, December 4, 2008

School Carnival

Okay, so I'm a little behind with my blogging...

One of the big reasons we made the move to Fort Worth was because the schools here are wonderful. We are blessed to be in the district for one of the two top elementary schools in FWISD and one of the reasons they are so great is they keep the families involved. Like a lot of schools do, her school had a carnival in October. This was wonderful! There were so many people there and so many things to do we ran out of time before even getting through half of them! I only managed to snap a few pictures, but they are pretty cute, so I wanted to share...

All three of the girls purchased angel halos...if you look really closely you can still see their horns sticking out from under their hair:)

Addison was incredibly proud of her tattoo! Her daddy picked out a butterfly.


This was the beginning of her "posing" for pictures. Here she is saying, "cheeeeeeeeeeee".

I have loved my first few months as a parent in this school and am really looking forward to all the awesome experiences we have to come!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker