Thursday, December 4, 2008

Silly Faces

One morning, a couple of months ago, Emory got herself ready for school and Greg thought she looked so precious he wanted to take a picture of her. In our house you don't just get to take one picture of one kid...you spend half an hour snapping shots of crazy poses. This is a glimpse inside such an event...

Greg was reading to Addison when the other two decided he should wear the crown that belongs to their Sleeping Beauty build-a-bear outfit. He was kind enough to keep it on for the evening. The girls sure did think it was hysterical! I'm fairly certain they thought he didn't know it was there:) The innocence of children is so amazing! It warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

Addison is a little confused as to where the apporpriate places to color with markers might be. You see, her sisters were in the back of their aunts car one day and decided it would be funny if they colored all over themselves with PERMANENT marker. Addison was apparently just staring in awe. Ever since then she's been a bit confused...can you tell?

Of course when I'm giggling (not so under my breath) and snapping pictures of her I'm fairly certain I'm not doing a much better job of being a role model than her sisters were. Oh well...she'll figure it out eventually:)


No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker