Saturday, September 27, 2008

Going to the Theatre

My mom and one of her best friends took Trinity and Emory and Madelynne (the friends grandaughter and one of Trinity's friends) to see Sleeping Beauty at Casa Manana today. The girls were rediculously excited about getting to see this particular story, but even more excited about getting to do something "grown up" with their grandmother and friend. The girls got all dressed up and fancy for the occasion.





Even though they were all dressed and fancy they were still dancing around and being silly with their daddy while they were waiting on Gommy to pick them up.






Yay Gommy's here!



When they returned from the play Emory came running into the house and said, "Mommy, all the parts were my favorite!", so I guess it was an enjoyable event for all!

Thanks Gommy for the invite and special time with the girls! I know they enjoyed it and times like this will always be precious to them!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I wanna go see Sleeping Beauty!! How fun! And I must say that Trinity and Emory both look so grown up and beautiful in their dresses! Btw...I got those floaties for like $5 at Target! Don't ya just love Target!!! See you guys next weekend!! Yay!
~Kelly

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker