Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally getting into a routine...

It's only taken a month, but we're finally starting to get into a routine with all the newness in our lives. The changes have been awesome, but exhausting and confusing too. As we're settling in we decided a weekly dinner with my parents and sister would be a nice way for us to spend time together...since we live so close and all:) Last night was our first celebration of this new habit and it was wonderful! We enjoyed home made hamburgers, courtesy of my parents and sister, along with lots of yummy fruit!

After a Delicious dinner Trinity got a bubble bath in my parents wonderful tub. She got lost in all the bubbles, so I had to take some pics...

She declared it to be a googleplex of bubbles! Just FYI- googleplex is a real number, but it's way too big for me to define:)

We're so glad to have this event in our weekly routine now! We will look forward to Mondays every week...that's a first:)



Now, on a totally different subject...


This morning I was taking down some things the previous owners had left in the kitchen in order to install a new paper towel holder and Addison really wanted to help. She saw I was using a screwdriver so she went to the garage and found her own screwdrivers and brought them into me begging to help. When I told her it would be just a minute before I could pick her up to help me she quietly left the room. When I went to find her, this is what I saw:

I can't wait till she's big enough to help me with home repair work! This is gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker