Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our little singers

This year both Trinity and Emory are in choir at church, The Cherub Choir. They are having a great time and learning from the same person who taught both my sister and me when we were growing up. They have already learned so many basic things about music and some really fun songs. This past Sunday was their first time to sing in church and they were precious! I'm prettu sure I heard Trinity's voice through all the others', but Emory isn't quite as confident just yet. I thought I'd share a few pictures of our sweet little cherubs with you...

The girls had just gotten their robes on and were in the choir room.

In this picture they were in the big church, waiting to process with the other choirs...can you tell that they're showing off a bit?

I look forward to many more choir memories, special moments and concerts to come!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker