Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it...Addison is 7 months old today! She has grown and changed so much! It seems like these months have just flown by, but then again I can't imagine or remember our lives without her! Here are some pictures taken on the 16th of every month since she was born, she is with her best friend, "Mister" in each picture so we have a reference point for her growth:

The day she was born
1 month 2 months

3 months 4 months
5 months 6 months


TODAY!
The best part for me is that she really is this happy almost all the time! What a wonderful baby girl! I am so lucky and proud!!!!!
I am curious to know who everyone thinks she looks like, please comment if you have an opinion!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker