Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our day with Nini!!!!!

What a FUN day! My sister, Nini (aka Nicci or Nicole or Aunt Nicci or...um I don't think I should post the other things I call her) came over to spend the day with us before Trinity starts back to school a week from today. We had such a great time and the girls LOVED the extra attention! Of course we had to go shopping, so we headed to Target to get school supplies. I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but don't you remember how fun it was to get all new stuff? The girls loved it, and they always love Target! Nini took us to lunch at a real restaurant and to get snow cones...thanks Nini!!!!! We quickly came back home and Trinity, Emory and Nini all crashed in the princess palace for several hours! She even got to stay for dinner with us:)

The girls had such a great time with her that Emory BALLED hysterically when she left! Seriously, she cried for almost ten minutes! They sure do love their Nini and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Thanks Nini for being such an important person in our lives! We all love you!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker