Monday, April 7, 2008

So terribly sorry!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in two weeks! I'm so far behind I don't even know where to start. We have been going crazy with spring cleaning and getting the house ready to put on the market, it seems like that's all we've had time to do! This past weekend the girls spent the night with my parents Friday night so Greg and I had Friday night and all day Saturday to work around the house. We spent Friday night packing up boxes and taking them to storage (we have WAY too much stuff!) and spent all day Saturday cleaning out the garage. Now, when I say cleaning out the garage I don't just mean straightening stuff up and getting rid of a few things that shouldn't have been in there to begin with, but I mean CLEANING! I actually scrubbed the floor and walls! It was crazy and we're both suffering from major sinus/allergy problems to prove how much dust we were exposed to. On Sunday we spent the afternoon in the yard, just working in one little part. We worked so hard out there I have blisters to show. With my two helpers in tow we got all the window cleaned, inside and out. Whew...I'm tired!

So, long story short (or maybe that should be short story long) I've just been so crazed with the house and yard that I haven't taken the time to post anything. I'll work on catching up on pictures and stories though.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker