Saturday, April 12, 2008

All fancied up

Today the girls had their dance recital pictures so they got to get all dressed up and their hair done, then have a magazine photographer take their pictures! They were so precious! I took a few pictures of the day.

Emory was so excited to have on her "stage make-up" and couldn't wait to admire herself in the mirror!

The pictures at the studio didn't turn out quite as well because the photographer was using his huge flash, but she still looks SO precious!

How cute are they? They are even dancing with the teddy bears!

Emory's pictures were taken this morning and I was able to get her ready while Greg had her sisters at Trinity's soccer game. Unfortunately I was not able to give the same attention to Trinity's getting ready because we were also playing with her sisters and my mom (who so graciously drove ALL the way to our house to stay with the girls while Greg went to a football game and I was taking them to pictures). I didn't really get any pictures of Trinity, well none that turned out, but she looks beautiful too! I snapped one of her group posing for their picture so you can see they all look cute! They had also changed the rule at the studio, not allowing the parents into the room with the girls, so I had to take this one from the hall...oh well!

Trinity is, of course, the one with her head turned to the side, on the front row.

I can't wait to see their performances!!! I have some talented little girls- not that I'm biased or anything:)

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker