Saturday, April 12, 2008

Modeling Shoot

One evening last week I was in the playroom with Addison and Emory when we looked up to see Greg and Trinity walking out the door with his camera in hand and her looking all fancy. We ended up following them outside to see what they were up to and discovered they were holding a "modeling shoot". I never figured out whose idea this was or exactly why they were doing it (other than the obvious fun and cute pictures). I ended up taking my camera out too (Greg's awesome camera is 35mm...hello stone age?) so we got a few with it too and here are some of the results:

I don't know where she got the idea for these facial expressions, but they're pretty cute if you ask me!

Then Emory got hold of the camera

Emory finally got her turn with the flowers and the flash

Trinity was worn out after a long day of playing and modeling, so she climbed up in my lap and Daddy found another great photo opp

I love my precious girls!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker