Saturday, March 1, 2008

Amazing Skin Cream!

For Christmas my mom helped the girls make this "lotion" for all the ladies in the family. I quickly discovered how incredible it is! I put it on my feet every morning and in just a couple of days my feet were softer and prettier than they have ever been after a pedicure! My mother-in-law has been using it on her face and swears by it! Well with using it every day I quickly ran out, so I begged for the recipe and made some for myself yesterday- with Emory's help of course! It's so wonderful I have to share the recipe with the whole world:

15oz baby lotion (I used Johnson and Johnson- the pink kind)
7.5 oz Vaseline (store brand is fine)
4 oz Vitamin E Skin Care cream (probably have to go to a health food or vitamin store)

All you do is dump these three things in a bowl and squish it through your hands till all the lumps and clumps are gone, then put it in jars and get to using! Emory LOVES using lotion, so mixing this was right up her alley! Here is a picture of her, elbow deep in the mix:

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker