Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yipee!!!!!!

I finally made it to Fry's today, so now I can upload my pictures and videos. I am really far behind, so sit tight and enjoy the ride!

You might remember the video of Greg pushing Trinity and Emory around the backyard in their Jeep, well here are some fun still shots:


For Christmas Emory got an American Girl Doll Baby and some matching ballet clothes. Her Nana was the gracious gift giver, so she has named her Baby Nana. Here is Emory and Baby Nana in their matching clothes:

Back in January Trinity had a Friday where she was dismissed before lunch, so my sister and I loaded the girls up and took them to Chuck-E-Cheese. We all had a BLAST!


Emory had a very unfortunate collision with the corner of a game which led to a HUGE lump on her forehead. She laid with Nini for a while instead of playing:

Also back in January I took Emory and Addison to the zoo to enjoy the beautiful weather, here are a few of the pictures I snapped that day:

Watching the penguins enjoy their breakfast

Addison loved these Gorilla statues! She played with them and talked to them forever!

Nini, this one is for you: Your monkey watching monkeys!

Addison LOVED the play area, especially this tunnel!

I set Addison down on the ground and went to get something from the stroller, when I turned around this is what I saw (this is actually a recreation, but I had no idea she could do this!) Sorry it's sideways, I always forget I can't rotate a video. Hope you don't get a neck cramp!

Greg took Trinity to a Daddy-Daughter Ball the last weekend of January. She had a great time and loved being all dressed up with her friends. Here are a couple of pictures of her dress:

It passed the "Spin Test"!

Emory is silly! Here she is with her body sparkles (her prize from Chuck-E Cheese) stuck all over her face. You should've seen her arms and legs too!

Can you tell which baby belongs to me?

Addison LOVES her piano!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker