Friday, November 9, 2007

we've got top teeth!

They're here! After several weeks of working on six teeth at once (I've never known a baby to take this long for their teeth to finally break through once visible) Addison finally had two of them pop through! Now she has her two middle bottom teeth and two top teeth. Notice how I didn't say the two middle top teeth? That's because that's not what she got, crazy huh? She has the top middle tooth on the left, but then she has the next to middle tooth on the right. I think that makes her a snaggle-tooth already! She doesn't show her top gums much so I'm sure no one would notice if I didn't point it out, but it's still pretty funny!

I've been trying to get pictures to share with you, but she'll have nothing to do with all that!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker