Friday, November 9, 2007

Cat fights already?

Trinity is only 5 and is only in kindergarten, but it seems her fight over this boy is escalating. She and Emma are good friends and always hug when they see each other, but apparently that's not enough to save them from fighting over Billy. We got an invitation to Billy's birthday party and Trinity and I were talking about it when she said, "I bet that mean ol Emma will be there." I asked her why in the world she would say that about Emma, she is one of the sweetest girls I know. Trinity's response was, "She's trying to steal my boyfriends and I don't like that!".

And so it begins...ugh!

Of course when she saw Emma the next morning she was happy to see her, so I know it's not a grudge she is really harboring, just a momentary thought.

I am REALLY dreading the teenage years already!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker