Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pictures...finally!

Mom finally sent me pictures from her camera from the past few outings with them. I don't know what took her so long, it's not like she has anything going on:) Anyway, they're precious and I wanted to add them to our "online scrapbook" even though they're a little out of order.

These pics are from the weekend Greg and Trinity went on their campout and I took Emory and Addison to Fort Worth to play.

Addison and Gommy playing at mall

Addison and Nini playing at the mall

Emory eating her ice cream, acting extra silly for a little more attention


Playing at Pappy and Gommy's campsite
1. "arts and crafts tent" 2. Gommy and Addison 3. Trinity cooling off in the ice chest


Emory and Me playing in Pappy's hammock. I love having a snuggle bunny!
Still playing at the campsite
1. Trinity and me in the hammock 2. eating cheetos on Pappy's "bed" 3. Trinity roasting her hot dog
Playing at the lake
1. Me fishing with a Barbie rod n real 2. Trinity hunting for treasure 3. inspecting our treasures
Gommy playing with her little girls
1. Emory showing me "I Love You" 2.Nini and Emory 3. Nini skipping rocks
Checking out Mommy's fish!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker