Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Little Sisters Weekend

While Greg and Trinity were on their campout Emory, Addison and I got to spend some fun time together! We spent a quiet Friday evening at home watching movies, playing little people and just hanging out. Emory got to sleep in my bed with me since neither of our roommates were home. She spent about 1 1/2 to 2 hours tossing and turning, trying to get "comforble" before she finally asked me to get her sleeping bag out so she could sleep on the floor. It still took her a while, but she did finally get "comforble" and fall asleep (around 11:30).

Saturday we started our day out REALLY early! I got the girls out the door at 7 to go to my parents house to spend the day. I got ready and got Addison fed before we left, but they were both still in the PJ's when we got there for a special Pappy breakfast. We had a great time playing with Pappy, Gommy and Nini all day before getting ready for bed and heading home really late. It was another restless night for Emory, she didn't even try the bed this time, just went straight for the floor.

While I was bathing at Mom and Dad's I looked away from Addison for a quick second to talk to Emory and when I looked back to her...check out what I saw her chewing on. Note not only the letters, but the color of them as well. Also, keep in mind she was doing this DURING the TX OU game! I think she's got some psychic abilities.

Emory has recently discovered she likes black olives. This is a really good thing, because I was going to start questioning her true genetic makeup if she didn't! No one in my family doesn't LOVE black olives! Anyway, Mom had some on hand for us to put on our salads at dinner, and here is what Nini taught Emory to do with them:

Greg and Trinity were in the church parking lot waiting for us when we got out on Sunday morning...what a wonderful surprise! We all missed them so much and were thrilled to see them! Emory didn't understand they were really going to be gone over night, much less two. She was completely confused and cried for her Big Sissy and Daddy several times. They won't get out the door quite as easily for the next trip!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker