Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whew...here comes Wednesday!

We have survived Monday and Tuesday...thank goodness! I was a little doubtful at times that we would make it through, but we have and things are looking up! Monday was definitely a Monday, ugh! Trinity did NOT want to go to school, she cried and cried when I left her. I hated it for her because she has so much fun there! She was fine just after I left of course and did have a great day! I think the reality of school being "every day" is just setting in- for both of us! I realized I have to pack lunches EVERY night...holy cow! Her teacher told me today that she thinks Trinity is developing a crush on one of the boys in her class, she kept asking where he was or if she could play in the center he was in. She has been boy crazy her whole life, why should kindergarten be any different?

Emory had a really good day at school today, it was only her second. She didn't cry when I left, she was sad, but her teacher started reading a book about shoes and go figure my little Diva would be interested! By the way, she wore her "sparkly high heels" to school today! They really do have about a 1 1/2" heel on them and she can walk or run in them better than most runway models! She came home talking about all the boys she played with, not the girls...what is it with my girls?!?!


Addison is growing and accomplishing more with each and every day! She actually waived and said bye-bye to people several different times today when prompted. Well, it was more of a jerking her hand down several times and "buh-buh-buh-buh", but she did it on cue and exactly the same each time. She is officially mobile too! She is army crawling all over the place! I tried to take a video of it tonight, which was of course when she didn't want to show off! I did manage to get the camera back up real quick when she started going again, I will try to post it soon...if I ever figure out modern technology! I spent a good part of her morning nap re-baby proofing the living room and play room. I probably missed some stuff, but I'm sure she'll show me what I've missed in the next day or two.

Oh, I think Trinity has had the "ah-ha" moment with reading! She has added several words to her "sight vocabulary" list today! She even opened a book and read the word 'pasta' without any help! I'm not ready for a child that can read, that means I can't spell all the bad words anymore!

Here are a couple of pictures from my camera from Mom's birthday, they are really cute so I couldn't resist! Oh, and one of Greg and Addison playing pat-a-cake:)

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker