Sunday, August 26, 2007

God gave me daughters for a reason...

So much for a quiet evening. Yesterday at Mom's party we told the girls they could have desert, after all it was a birthday party! Well, things wound down and tickets were delivered to the table before we had a chance to order anything for them, so we were in pretty hot water with them. To get them back on good behavior (like they had been all evening) we told them we would make it up to them today, so Greg took them for ice cream after their naps. I guess the sugar kicked in just before bed time because some how my precious little princesses were morphed into crazy kids! I would swear I had two little boys running around this house, then I would hear a high pitched, girl scream (I wonder where they got that from...Nini) and I would quickly be reminded they are indeed girls. I mean seriously, they were running, chasing, tackling, hitting...being boys! The main difference is they were laughing the entire time, and screaming like little girls too. Addison was in awe and just kept staring at them! It was like she was watching a tennis match with them running from one end of the house to the next! At one point Greg was trying to get Emory to stop so he could talk to her and she just wouldn't, so Trinity volunteered to get her for him; Trinity walked up to Emory, shoved her down and looked at us and said, "You wanted her, her she is" just as politely as can be, then they both started rolling with laughter!

Boy howdy, if I had to deal with that on a daily basis I would be insane! There really is a reason I don't have little boys!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I keep telling Jamie that's why we shouldn't have little boys... :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker