Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Night #3

Night three (Sunday night) was quite a bit better in our new sleeping locations. Trinity was asleep very quickly! The other two took a little while, but they did finally go to sleep without too much trouble. When I woke up Monday morning Emory was sound asleep in my bed! Not sure when she got there or why she was there, but regardless, she was there! This is not unusual for her though, she has done this for a year and a half or so. My original theory was she is such a snuggle bug and has a snuggle quota she has to meet every day, if this isn't met then she will sneak it in during the night...I'm not buying that anymore. It's just a habit and I try to break the habit, but so far haven't been successful.

It looks like we've started the new arrangements being a routine and we're on our way to a "normal" bed time!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker