Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nervous

I am a little bit nervous about being without my hubby for any time at all, much less the possibility of several weeks! I haven't spent one night in our new house without him and I'm not looking forward to the first, but I know I will adjust quickly. Between the girls and the animals I will most definitely not be lonely!



I am a bit nervous about being without him during times that might also be times of need for our own family. We discussed the idea of our own neighborhood being an emergency area and him being called to serve somewhere else. Fortunately we are blessed enough to have my family just a few miles away. They are always, always, always there when we need them and I know they would be more than happy to help fill any needs he leaves behind! Most people aren't as lucky as we are to have a huge family/friends close by to lend a hand. We felt because of the amazing people we have been blessed with, the girls and I would be okay without him in such a situation.



One more, of many things, that makes me a bit nervous is his safety. It will be extremely rare for his life to be put at risk, but any risk at all makes me nervous. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Greg! That's all I can say about it right now, I can't stand that thought!!! However, I do know that whatever cards we are dealt we will be able to handle as long as we have God on our side :)

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker