Sunday, February 22, 2009

So...I'm a little behind...

Yes, I know I've been neglecting this whole blogging thing and I really do miss it! I have all these random thoughts and experiences that I think...oooohhh gotta blog that! You can tell, that hasn't been enough to get me on here though. I have many excuses...but they're just that, excuses! I've had a really hard time uploading pictures now that I have my super mega awesome camera that is 14.2 megapixels...I'm sure it's the way I'm saving them, but they shut down the website when I try, so that's my biggest excuse.

So, since last I blogged we've had a lot going on! I'll try to follow my list and get blogs written, even if I don't get around to posting pictures. Lets see...

~Emory turned 4!
~Addison turned 2!
~Trinity lost her two front teeth!
~We have had another nephew!
~Greg and I actually got all dressed up for a night on the town (well, sort of)
~Valentine's Day!
~lots of dress up fun...and just living the life we have been blessed with!

I appreciate your patience with me...and I promise to try harder to make fewer excuses to myself:)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! We've definitely missed reading about the Hinckley girls...and Greg! ;) Keep 'em coming!!

See you in a couple of weeks..woo hoo!
~Kelly

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker