Friday, February 27, 2009

My little models (and photographers)

One day a few weeks ago Emory decided she and Addison should play dress up, but she didn't want to take off her regular clothes in order to do it. Emory looked so cute I asked if I could take her picture and she happily agreed. Well, when I got the camera out she just went crazy hitting poses and making sure each turned out okay. I really felt like I was photographing a model! Anyway...check out how cute she is!


Last night, after their pirate adventure, the girls decided they wanted to take turns being the photographer. As they photographer they felt it was their privilege to pose their subjects for pictures...check us out:

Trinity took her turn first

Then it was Emory's turn, but Addison was done...

Great, Fun times!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker