Tuesday, October 7, 2008

isn't she the sweetest ever?

I already know I've got three of the sweetest daughters on the planet, as I'm sure I share with you regularly, but I have a cute story to back it up and I want to share it too.

Tonight at dinner Emory was being extremely complementary of the meal; every single bite she took lead her to saying something else really kind. Here are a few examples:
Mmmmm...Mommy, this is delicious!
How did you make this chicken Mommy...it is so good!
This is the best dinner I've ever had!
Oh wow, I didn't know spinach could taste so good.
Ooooh, I really like this rice, how did you know to make it?
Mommy, I think this might be the best meal ever!

You know...all the usual comments from my cooking ;)

So when I asked her why she was being so extremely sweet tonight her response was PRECIOUS! She said, "Well, I just had all that juice at gymnastics and it's so sweet with a lot of sugar, so that's what's making me so sweet. Now I'm drinking milk to make me healthy."

I love my girls!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is too cute!! She definitely is a sweetheart!!! All of your girls are! :)

~Kelly

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker