Friday, August 29, 2008

A small glimpse

This evening we took the girls and my sister to a girls volleyball game at North Texas. It has been a long time since I attended a volleyball game and I forgot how much I enjoyed them! The girls really seemed to enjoy it too and while they were able to watch (the guys in front of us decided it would be a good idea to stand the ENTIRE time, so we couldn't see some of the action) they really got into it and asked a bunch of questions. Greg has been "bumping" the ball with them a lot and Trinity and Emory have both gotten really good at it recently!

So while I was sitting (or standing) in the stands I felt like I was looking into a crystal ball and seeing my future...cheering on a girls volleyball team! I do enjoy it, so if I were to pick a sport for my daughters to play, this one would definitely top the list! Lord knows they'll have the height for it, now the skills and desire are yet to be determined.

BTW, North Texas lost, we played Tech. Oh well, fun game anyway!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker