Thursday, August 14, 2008

Junior Mean Green night

Greg took Trinity and Emory for a special daddy-daughter night last night. They had dinner at Pancho's (I've sworn that place off, but they all three LOVE it!) and went to a special night for the members of the Junior Mean Green club at North Texas. They got autographs with almost all the players and had a great time visiting with them too! Greg was incredibly impressed with the way the players greeted and talked to the girls. He said each one of the guys would ask the girls their names and talk to them very sweetly and kindly. The guys seemed truly grateful to have everyone there and to have even the littlest of fans!




Before they left, I gave Greg one responsibility...ONLY ONE! I asked him to take a bunch of pictures. I had spent the day charging the camera and made sure he had it before they left. Let me show you what he came back with:

Yes, both of these are of the sign as they were LEAVING the place! I guess next time I'll have to be a bit more specific with my list of responsibilities. Maye I should have defined "lots" and maybe I should have been specific as to who/what I wanted him to take pictures of.

I'm so glad they got to go to this together and they all had such a great time! Thanks honey for being the most amazing Daddy on the face of the Earth!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker