Friday, August 15, 2008

Addison's 18 month stats

I can't believe how old my baby girl is getting! She's already 19 months old! I just got her in for her 18 month check-up tonight and thought I'd share her stats with you:

Height: 32" (60th percentile)
Weight: 25 lbs (70th percentile)
Head: 19" (90th percentile)

and for the sake of comparison, here are her sisters' 18 month stats:
Trinity
Height: 33" (85th percentile)
Weight: 24 lbs (50th percentile)
Head: 19 3/8" (>95th percentile...as in off the chart)
Emory
Height: 33" (85th percentile)
Weight: 24 lbs (48th percentile- notice a difference in %'s from Trinity's...bizarre)
Head: 19" (90th percentile)

Addison is showing off her new skills every single day! We are beginning to understand more and more of what she's saying and her sisters are teaching her something new every day (not always a good thing). She LOVES to scream...and I mean ear piercing scream! She is pretty adventurous these days too. She is doing her best to keep up with Trinity and Emory and will only do things if they are "big girl" things. She has refused to sit in her high chair at home for the past month, she has to sit in a big girl chair, just like her sisters! She is a total creature of habit, if something is done one time, it should always be done exactly the same way in the future. She is quite bossy (maybe I should say assertive), but she is also an excellent follower if someone wants to lead her. She is still talking up a storm, especially if I'm talking to someone else, but most of the time her monologues are gibberish. She has started making faces at people and loves to "raspberry" at her Daddy! I'm afraid she is going to be a night owl too, this causes huge problems for me, I LOVE to sleep!

Addison is an amazing little girl and we are all so blessed to have her as a part of our family!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker