Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shootin some B-ball outside of the house

Addison has discovered our basketball hoop and we lowered it all the way for her to use. She and Greg sat outside this evening shootin hoops.

For those of you around my age, this post title should be said to the tune of Fresh Prince of Bellaire theme song. I liked really that show and it's theme song; I occasionally catch myself watching a re-run. That is one of the few theme songs I can still sing from beginning to end. I remember sitting at the dining room table for dinner and my sister and I would sing the whole song when the show would come on (of course we would leave our TV on even when we weren't in the room, so we were able to hear the show...sorry mom, the truth must come out eventually)...oh life before DVR! The stories we will have to tell our children...it's like walking up hill both ways on the ten mile trek to school in two feet of snow...
Wow, what a way to turn a post about my baby girl and her joys into a post about me and my memories...great mom, huh?

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker