Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's day part 2

One of my other favorite things of Valentine's Day this year is a set of papers Trinity brought home from school. Her teacher asked each kid a few questions about love and I have to share the responses with you. They are WAY too cute!!!!! I'm not going to list the other kids names because that would just be WAY too much!

Kindergarten Thoughts on Love
Question: Who do you love?
"my dog"
"My pet lizard"
"my fishies"
Trinity: "My dog and cat"
"Sea Monkeys"
"My fishes"
"my mom"
"my dad"
"My teachers"
"My sister"
"my fake dog- Snowball"
"My fish"
"My teachers"
"fish"
Question: How can you tell when two people are married?
"They walk beside each other"
"by the rings"
"if one is buying something for the other"
Trinity: "Because they drive together"
"When they buy bottles and pacifiers"
"I can't tell"
"They wear wedding dresses in cars"
"They talk and they are nice"
"Lots of kissing"
"All the kissing"
"They kiss each other too much"
"they live in the same house"
"kissing"
"they have kids"
Question: How old do you think that you will be when you get married?
"18"
"29"
"19"
Trinity: "19"
"20"
"I'm not going to get married"
"I'm not going to get married"
"50"
"40"
"71!"
"26"
"20"
"50"
"90 hundered"
Question: What kind of boy/girl do you want to marry?
"A rich one so she can buy me a flame car"
"A doctor because my mom is one"
"A teacher"
Trinity: "A doctor"
"A lawn mower"
"I don't want to get married!!!!!"
"I will build a robot girl"
"A doctor so when I get sick I don't have to drive anywhere"
"My mom"
"smart and I'd like to make her be sill too"
"A doctor who works on tummies"
"A teacher"
"a doctor because he gives shots"
"Jenna Green" (a girl in their class)
question: How many kids do you want to have after you get married?
"10"
"2"
"100"
Trinity: "2"
"10"
"0"
"0"
"3"
"40"
"89- The robots will take care of them and me and my wife will lay and relax"
"100"
"1"
"1,000"
"I don't like babies"
Side comments on love
"Cupid shoots you in the bottom for you to fall in love"
"lip kissing happens with love"
"Being in love makes you so nice to the boy"
"When you are in love you give lots of valentines away"
"When you are in love you throw pies at each other"
I hope you enjoyed those as much as we have! I absolutely love Trinity school and her teacher, I guess this kind of fun stuff is just one of the reasons.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I love it!!

~Kelly

Sarah said...

So freaking cute!! I love that Trinity is going to get married at 19...hopefully you can talk her out of that. ;) Although if she's going to marry a doctor, that might not be a bad a thing! Definitely something to save for her scrapbook. :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker