Sunday, December 9, 2007

Reading isn't all it's cracked up to be

This afternoon I was sitting on the sofa putting Trinity's hair in rollers to get her ready for her Christmas program this evening and she decided to help me. She wanted to hold the spray I was putting in her hair between rollers. In her boredom (or maybe new found talent) she decided to read the bottle of spray. So I start hearing, "Ssss...eeee....x x x....yyy" and I immediately turned to Greg, both of us were horrified by what she's just read! We were able to start talking about something and distract her from her new reading word in time to avoid the conversation about and what it means.

Whew! That was a close call! I didn't realize we would need to censor our hair products when Trinity started reading!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker