Monday, October 29, 2007

Camping trip

My parents spent the weekend camping at Joe Pool and since Trinity had Friday off school I took the girls out to join them. We had such a great time, even though we only spent the day out there. The girls started in, almost immediately, with "I'm bored" or "this is boring". I think that was a pretty good sign they need to be kicked out of the house to entertain themselves more often. We didn't take any toys with us, so they had to find entertainment. We ended up having a wonderful time and the day went by way too fast! The weather was perfect!
Here are some pictures, and I will add more when I get them from my mom and sister. I'm such a horrible Mom, I somehow ended up without any good pictures of Trinity. I know my mom got some cute ones of her though!

Emory and Gommy walking back to camp

Trinity took this picture of Addison, pretty good, huh?

Gommy snuggling with Addison (every chance she gets!)

Baby girl will sleep almost anywhere!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker