Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kids say the silliest things...

So yesterday was quite a day for Trinity and Emory. While we were visiting Nini at church she took us to the basement to show us where all the youth rooms are and show us where Gommy played when she was little. After Nini turned off the lights to the room (it's under ground so it's DARK) and we were walking to the exit I said (in an attempt at a scary voice), "Oooh, it's so dark and spooky in here". Emory replied, kind of chuckling (like we would do at our parents as teenagers...well not me, but I'm sure you did:)), "Oh Mom, it's okay, it's not really spooky". And she's only 2!!!!!

After we got home from school I was answering one of Trinity's questions and she responded with, "Well blow me down!". I nearly fell over at that one!!!!

While we were all in the car together last night Trinity said (in a whiny voice), "Mommy, teacher said there's no kissing in kindergarten." We're still trying to get to the bottom of that one! I have heard she has a little crush on a boy in her class...I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nini loved watching Emory dance and share her latest moves... and everything was, "probly" or "yeah probly!" from Miss Emory! :)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker