Wednesday, September 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!!

I can't believe it's here, today is Trinity's 5th birthday!!!!! I can't believe it's already been five years since I first met my little princess, but I also can't believe she hasn't always been a part of my life!
Trinity, You have touched my heart in ways I didn't know possible! You are the person who made me a Mommy and that is special in ways words can not express. You are such an amazing little girl and show me each and every day how lucky I am to have YOU in my life! You are sweet, loving, supportive, generous, helpful,beautiful, kind, silly, fun, independent but still show me you need me, strong, incredibly intelligent, witty...I could go on for days! You are an incredible person and I hope you never change! You are my big girl, my oldest girl, but you will always be my baby...my little girl! Remember, Mommy and Daddy will always love you, no matter what!!!!! Our love for you will continue to grow with each and every day! I look forward to watching you grow into the incredible young lady I know you will become (just please take your time in getting there!!!).

Here are some pictures of Trinity from the past 5 years, starting when she was still in my tummy.
September 3, 2002 September 5, 2002
October 5, 2002 First Birthday
Second Birthday Third Birthday
Fourth Birthday Night before 5th bday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Give Trinity a big birthday hug from the Burches!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker