Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Teeth, teeth, teeth!

Who would have ever thought teeth would rule a house? I sure know I never did, but it is most definitelly ruling mine right now and I'm ready for its reign to come to an end! Trinity is just about to loose her second tooth, so her ability to eat has changed drastically and she is sure to let everyone know about it...such an exciting time in a kids life! I can remember when I had a loose tooth, especially my first few times.
Emory is working on some molars that seem to be making her grumpy and giving her headaches. She is quite proud of them coming in because that means she is growing more and more, but I'm really ready for them to be done already! I feel so bad for her when they make her uncomfortable.
Addison is being given a run for her money by those i-teeth. They are all four trying to poke through and she is constantly grabbing the sides of her face and saying, "ow, ow, ow!" I know doctors say teething has no effect on a baby/child's dirty diapers, but I am here to tell you that is SOOOO wrong! She has had several bouts of issues over the past month for several days at a time and every time has been in conjunction with red, swollen gums. Each episode makes her less cooperative at diaper changes and more grumpy in general. Let's hope they finish their job in the extremely near future...for everyones sake!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker