Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Pictures, Part 2

Okay, so I'm so attentive I've left this post here for like a week with only a title. Hello...where have I been? Here are the pictures...for real this time! These pictures are from Fossil Rim. The girls and I spent the day out there with my mom and sister.

Emory helping me drive

Addison loved sticking her head out the window!

At the half way point we enjoyed a picnic lunch and petting zoo

Addison was exhausted after no morning nap so Nini soaked up all the snuggles she could get

At the end of the journey we visited the Koi pond and had a blast feeding the fish! The Koi are all huddled together on the far side of the pond where we really couldn't get close enough to feed them, but we were able to stand on the pier thing and feed the naturally stocked fish and turtles; they were so fun to watch!!!

Thanks for the wonderful memories! Can't wait to get back next year!


No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker