Friday, February 8, 2008

Emory's three year old stats

We had Emory's three year check-up today. It's only a month late...:)
height: 39" (85th percentile)
weight: 31 lbs 6 ozs (50th percentile)

Dr. said she's healthy as a horse, as always! She has been on the same percentiles for height and weight since she was six months old, so she's just growing right along! We were really surprised her height wasn't higher in the percentiles and her weight lower. She is solid as a rock with all lean muscle- she has six-pack abs...no kidding! She was wonderful at her check-up, no complaining (except for being cold when she was having to wait for the doc without her clothes on) and no tears. She's such a trooper!

She is so grow up already, you'd never believe she's only three if you carry on a conversation with her. She was talking to me about her baby and wanted me to change its clothes. We were in seperate rooms and I was trying to explain to her this baby's clothes don't come off, but she wasn't believing me. She came walking into the kitchen and said, "Excuse me Mommy, but I need to discuss this with you. See, right here the clothes velcro, that means they come off and you can wash them if they get dirty." I was so tickled by her grown up words and tone of voice, it made it extremely difficult for me to explain to her why the clothes really don't come off:(

I sure do love my little angel!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker