Thursday, February 21, 2008

...and she's off!

I've been trying to hold on to every single second of Addison's babyhood I can and they just keep slipping away! We were at the post office today getting our passports (woo-hoo, Bermuda here we come!!!!) and during our LONG wait (and rediculous process- seriously that could be a post all by itself) Addison was walking around holding Greg's hand. She saw me and got excited so I asked her to walk over to me all by herself, and SHE DID IT! She let go of the wall and walked the four or five feet over to me without holding on to anything or falling, or having any problems at all! She has NEVER taken a step by herself before so I was shocked! In fact I was so in shock I didn't even count how many steps she took, but it was at least seven or eight! She is growing up WAY too fast! I haven't been able to get her to do it since then, but I'm sure she'll be all over the place in no time at all. I'll try to convince her to do it again and video tape her for all to see.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker