Friday, January 4, 2008

A little running around time

Two days after Christmas we were all ready to pop with the crazzies! The house was a disaster from all the gifts we were still trying to find a home for, all the new fun toys to play with and not get put up anywhere, the cold weather...just everything! Greg was at work, so I took the girls to Mickey D's for a little help with getting the crazzies out. Trinity and Emory had a wonderful time playing, running, screaming, climbing, sliding and making new friends while Addison sat with me and watched.

Just before we left I got Addison out of her high chair to wipe it down and when I was finished I couldn't find her. I finally looked under another table to find her going on a merry-go-round all by herself.

Now if this had been Sheridan she would have come out chewing gum:)

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker