Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yucky!

We're still batteling the yuckies in our house! Emory seems to be feeling better and her fever seems to have gone away, but Addison is STILL grumpy and STILL has a fever. Trinity's teacher called on Friday for me to go pick her up from school because her temperature was 103.4- ugh! She is handling it pretty well, she has been in bed all day today and as long as she has Motrin in her she doesn't seem to feel too bad and her fever is completely under control. Looks like we will be spending another Monday at the doc's office.

I think I'm coming down with it now too. I've had a low- very low- fever today and I'm exhausted! Maybe it's just the lack of sleep or the exhaustion of three sick girls...let's hope that what it is!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker