Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shopping Spree at no cost?!?!

What a wonderful thing that is!!!! I love shopping and I love the look on Trinity's and Emory's faces when they get new clothes they absolutely love and that combination of things tends to get me in quite a bit of trouble. This weekend I got the best of those without spending a dime and it was awesome! I finally got Greg to climb up in the attic and get down the crates of clothes now Emory's size and crates of clothes now Addison's size. We found so many neat things we had completely forgotten about. Emory will only wear clothes that spin or sparkle and it's pretty difficult to find too much of that kind of stuff that isn't so cheap it falls apart the first time she wears it, so I was really excited when I found several items packed away! I took a picture of her in her "new" pajamas and boots. She has worn these pretty much around the clock- that is when she's not in the new spinney dresses and skirts. She is in hog heaven!!!!!

Trinity has been a little jealous of all her sisters' "new" clothes, I guess she doesn't realize she's actually getting the better deal on this whole thing! I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker