Friday, October 5, 2007

Daddy Date

Today was Emory's first ever Daddy date! She has been so excited all day! She was ready to get dressed for their date at 9:15 and after attempting to stall her for a while (unsuccessfully) I gave in and let her get all dressed up about 9:30. She got on her nicest jewelery (charm bracelet and heart necklace), her sparkly high heels and her Easter dress...she was ready to go! Greg got home about 12:30 and picked her up for lunch at the "Spinning Around Ball", or otherwise known to us as Antares atop Reunion Tower. What a special day! The girls are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy!

When I askeed Daddy how your date went he said, "Emory was such great company". It's true, you are always a treat to have around, always have a pleasant conversation ready to go! I love visiting with you!

When I asked you how your date was you were so excited to tell me about getting to have your own diet coke and water, getting a light pink balloon and paying all by yourself (with Dadd's credit card).

I know you are both looking forward to your next Daddy date!

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker